My favourite little places



This is where I like to walk along, it goes on for quite a while and takes you around Stafford, I took this photo from one of the bridges, such a lovely day I didn't want to come indoors. 



This is another one of my favourite places in Stafford, this is one of 3 Churches in Stafford and is located right in the town centre, I love sititng on the benches and just out of the picture is a whole patch of grass where students and tourists go to relax in the sun, I ate my chicken nuggets there this afternoon :) 




I am now stuck in doors doing marketing work for university, so I decided to sit with my door open as the weather was so lovely, this is the view I get, it's not very impressive, but you can actually see for miles and its always busy which I like, I hate quiet 


My sort of balcony, it drops down a little bit but you can only just fit your toes on the edge lol
and the picture below is my own tree and view lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.