FUNKY DIVAA EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT FOR MY READERS

Summer is just around the corner and its the time to add colour to your wardrobe, I love blue and greens and this summer they are going to be my summer colours, what are yours? 

Funky Divaa is an amazing little site I came across With some amazing stunning clothes, Jewellery, Shoes and bags and much much more!!






All of my lovely followers and visitors can get 15% off any order with the code
CHARLOTTE15

at the checkout.
If you spend over £35 you also get a free gift.
for full details please see the site





1. Strapless Chiffon Maxi Dress In Aqua £27.99

 2. One Shoulder Floral Chiffon Ruffle Detail Dress In Black £16.99

 3. "Frankie" Waist Belt Tailored Pleat Dress In Cream £24.99

 4. Floral Bustier Top In Off White £17.99

 5. Beaded Elasticated Bracelet In Aqua and pink £5.00

 6Denim Distressed Hot pants In Blue £15.99

 7. Crop Top "I Love NY" In Black £5.99

 8. RR Purse In Leopard £8.99



My favourite bags from the site



1. Buckle Front Satchel Handbag In Black £24.99

2. Double Buckle ButtonSatchel Handbag In Black £24.99

3. Satchel Bag In Leopard Print With Buckle Detail £24.99

4.Shoulder Front Buckle Detail Hangbag In Cream £19.99







2 comments:

  1. I love that first dress! I hadn't heard of this website before so thanks for sharing :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.