Interview with Model Amy Hewitt!




AMY






Gorgeous Mairead has done an amazing interview with Amy

Amy is a Fashion Model from Liverpool

Find out all about Amy, her likes/hates and the best advice if you are wanting to start modeling. 



Q. Do you put a lot of thought into your facial expressions and posture when you are on the catwalk or do you just go with the flow?
 A. I keep my face straight and serious...


Q. What advice would you give to blog readers who are interested in modelling?
A. To do the "Amanda Harrington" modelling course. If anyone is interested, please add me on facebook!



For the FULL interview 

Click the picture









1 comment:

  1. wow she is so pretty! such a fantastic interview and very interesting XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.