Versatile Blogger award




The lovely Danielle Over at Tinks~Tales awarded me with the Versatile Blogger award!!



Mairead also gave me this blog award - www.maireadclabbyfashion.com

Thank you xXx
 

"* A fellow Katie Price, Day 22 and Spoiled Brat addict is lovely Charlotte, who has become a great friend of mine! Charlotte loves beauty, make-up and celebrity fashion and gossip! You won't meet a bigger Katie Price fan! She always sticks up for Katie and knows her gossip first!






THE RULES FOR WINNING THIS AWARD!!!

1 - Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award

2 - Share 7 things about yourself
3 - Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers, i decided to do 5. 
      these 5 i read every single day!






7 THINGS ABOUT ME 

  • I love business, I love creating ideas, being bossy haha
  • I am finally happy with things in my life after going through a lot of bad things 
  • I like to waste my nights away playing on the xbox
  • I am often my own worst enemy 
  • I love holidays without the sun I get grumpy
  • I cant wait to finish university, grow up, meet someone nice
  • I am also very lazy when I need to be lol


5 favourite blogs this month



Well done girls 


xXx

2 comments:

  1. Awwww thankyou chick, I am made up! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww your welcome hun, i know your blog url of by heart i read it every day haha xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.