Love and other drugs


I watched this film last night, Love and other drugs 
and its exactly what the title says!
its also about a lot of sex!

The story line was sweet, romantic but the bits in between bore me a bit, its more about prescription drugs and selling them.

However
Jake Gyllenhaal is looking HOT
 Anne Hathaway is looking HOTTER and she plays her character very well.

Judy Greer is also in the film


I do not want to spoil this for you so im not going to say much.

she actually gets naked in this film which I didn't think in all her life of filming she would do, but she does it good. 

Beware spoiler!
check out www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2329347609/ for the trailer!

I hope you enjoy xXx



5 comments:

  1. Nice blog, maybe we can follow each other?

    http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this last week and agree - Mr Gyllenhal is so scrummy....helps that he spends most of the film with his top off too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake Gyllenhall was delicious to watch. I could see him as a womaniser just because of his looks. Anne Hathway has changed so much since the The Princess Diaries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know, she is such a grown woman now =) love her, 1 of my fav's actresses xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.