Swimathon 2013

So I have bravely decided to sign up for the 2013 swimathon .. not sure what I was thinking but here goes.. 

I use to swim competitively many years ago, was team captain for the moreton in marsh swimming club, and then went onto 4shires swimming club. (basically the same club but more pools to train at and more swimming times) I was slowly training for county trials but gave up pretty soon after that. A lot of things happened, I also had ballet, I was busy with college/getting ready for uni and then I moved to uni, it was bye bye swimming club.. hello chocolate cakes. 

I have decided to do this not only for myself but for charity as well. We are raising money for the Marie Curie Nurse charity but I would also like to do a separate donation for another charity of my choice (charity has not yet been decided) If you know of any great charities please let me know. 

I am going to be training every day .. maybe 1 day a week off.. but everyday if I can slowly and getting back into swimming.

Swimming was my life and I hope it will be again. If you hear of me eating chocolate please tell me to stop!!! haha


so far I have not raised anything, Well I have just signed up.. but 
Please donate/ sponsor me anything you can. I really want to do this
I will keep you all updated with my progress and how my training is going, I hope you look forward to this as much as me. 


xXx

Charlotte Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.