Evelyn Knightley - I haven't lived at all

I wanted to share with you Evelyn Knightley's first book, 
"I Haven't Lived At All"



Evelyn is a young writer and poet, based in Oxford, UK. Her first book "I Haven't Lived At All" is due for release 14th August 2013. 

Evelyn Knightley is my cousin, and I am so so proud of her for putting in months and months of work into a marvelous little book. I cannot wait to have a read of this!



I Haven't Lived At All is a collection of poetry and short stories. I will be reviewing this book when it is released, payday needs to arrive quickly. 

 I hope you enjoy it too. 
Please let me know if you purchase a copy, would love to read your reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.