Heart Cushion, would you buy? hand-made





Would you be interested in buying some little heart cushion I make.. they take a little while to make perfect but was wondering if anyone would like one made? 

I can do different colours, beads and styles please let me know. This is my first one which is mine and it hangs on my banister with lots of other pieces I have made. 

I have tried to make the pictures as sharp as possible so you can see the smaller detail:

The heart cushion is pink with lace on one side
small flowers with beads in the middle, I hope you like it
xXx




The back - detail can also be added onto the back



sorry for the lack of colour was hard to photograph 


please let me know if you are interested and we can agree what design you would like what colour and what to be on them

xXx

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.