love lock


  Pauline Tempels
This is what she said:
For me the photo mean that you can’t hold the same feelings your whole life… Sometimes you have to give up things/feelings you never excpected to give up. And sometimes that’s hard… And the scars stay forever…
 
In Paris, You can hang locks on it with the name of you and your boyfriend/girlfriend/bestfriend and then trow away the key in the river. 
But when you break up, you can’t remove the lock, it stays there ‘forever’, just like a scar.”



2 comments:

  1. true. you cant erase people you hurt you from the past.. though I wish I could do that ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background and thats an amazing idea.
    Wow, thats really good, thanks for telling me about that :)
    Izzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.