Valentines Day - Film review

Last night I decided it was time to watch Valentines Day



I am a huge lover of romantic comedy's but when I saw this film advertised last year I thought it was going to be just like Love Actually with all the different story lines making it confusing, but the way this film has been produced and directed is very clever, all the characters link with each other in different ways, bumping into each other or meeting through a friend, Its hard to explain without spoiling it for you if you have not watched it.

I probably laughed at least 10 times during this film, and its often very hard to make me laugh as I am always looking out for flaws. This film, does not have flaws!

This film stars

Jessica Alba
Kathy Bates
Jessica Biel 
Bradley Cooper
Eric Dane
Patrick Dempsey
Hector Elizondo
Jamie Foxx
Jennifer Garner
Anne Hathaway
Ashton Kutcher
Taylor Lautner 
And Taylor Swift


and many more

wow... that's a lot of amazing stars in one film!!

not all the stars have a main part or get the limelight for very long, but I do love how all the stars are in 1 film as many of these are my favourite, its totally different to your average romance comedy.

 I give this film a 9/10!

please share your views I would love to hear them xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.