Tara Smith Hair Care Review

Tested on film stars not on animals!!!

I happen to meet the lovely Tara Smith, she is one of the most vibrant, innovative and well-respected celebrity hairstylists in the industry. She has showcased her prowess through an extensive range of notable projects and works with many famous faces both on and off set including:  Demi Moore, Lucy Liu, Patricia Arquette and Lindsay Lohan, 


 She offered me a free hair cut
 (I had my fringe and the ends cut of my hair)
 I was also given these lovely products





I have only used the base coat serum and it made my hair feel amazing! 
and a small spray of the top coat glosser.

I look forward to using the shampoo and although I do not use conditioner usually, I am going to give this a go and see if it is any different to normal conditioners. 


Please check Tara's site out here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.