NTA! DRESSES

The dresses wow!! did you see them?? Im no fashion expert but these are my opinions on the NTA Dresses of 2011

My favourites!!

Looking pretty in Purple:
Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan 
   



                                                                                                             


EastEnders star  Rita Simons
Looking stunning in the little black dress









 check out those shoes!! Rita I LOVE THEM!!   --------------> 


Jennifer Metcalfe wore a tight white dress






 While the gorgeous Lacey Turner Eastenders winner for best soap performance also wears a beautiful little black number. 















The Battle of the bumps: Pregnant Myleene Klass looked stunning in a canary yellow dress and pretty headband







Emma Bunton and Holly Willoughby who stuck to safe black!

and of course the gorgeous Stacey Soloman who looked beautiful as ever!!



Dislikes

I LOVE the front of this dress, but when I saw the back.. NOO went through my mind, it just ruins it, looks tacky and yes she has a lovely tattoo by does it need to be on show THAT much?? 
I think she was either trying to hard, or she needs a new stylist :)
do I really need to name her?




ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!


As lovely as This girl is, Kylie Babbington

The dress and her do NOT go.. it looks like something my Gran would wear, and the colour... ughhh it does nothing for her figure and makes her look 10 times older

and my favourite hate of the night
Kerry Katona, this dress does NOTHING!!
the colour looks like the colour of my old car, the lines do not give her shape at all, the slit in the leg, shouts, "im easy" and apart from the dress.. her hair does not suit her either.. sorry kezza you score 0 in my books!!



what are your opinions??




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.