Eye shadow

Another of my favourite eye shadow sets is the Sleek range. 
Their range can be found at selected superdrug stores and 




A sample of 5 colours: As you can see the powder is very bright and the texture like a velvet- touch and has with a shimmering coverage, the only disadvantage is it comes off very easy when you rub your eye. 


 Each palette has a pretty range of colours and each set has a colour theme. 

The colour set I have shown is called
 Storm i-Divine Palette

There are also sets called: 

Bad Girl i-Divine Palette
Sunset i-Divine Palette
Acid i-Divine Palette
Chaos i-Divine Palette
Original i-Divine Palette

£6.49 + p&p





I rate this eye shadow set  
8/10 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.