Flexitol - Hand balm



 A snowy hello to my lovely followers. Since the snow has arrived my has and skin has been more sore than ever, cracking up, being cold none of this is any good for anyone. I searched through my big box of goodies and found this little gem. I actually don't remember buying this, but doing some research into it, you can actually purchase this from any good stocked, chemist or pharmacist. I assume it was boots for me as that's where I spend most of my money. 

The brand name Flexitol, is know for its hydration for skin, toes, fingers, hands and lips. 

This product I have used on my hands and nails, I can't really show you what it does, you tend to feel the difference. my hands don't feel softer, however they do feel less itchy and sore. I wanted to share this with you as I know many of you ladies like to spend time making snowballs and snowmen, it is the perfect pamper product for your hands after a fun day in the cold. 

This product improves skin hydration with vitamin E and UREA ( yer I don't know that word either), So I googled! Urea is an important part of your skin’s natural moisturizing system.
The body uses manufactured urea in the same way as the urea naturally found in the skin. Scientists call it a true “humectant” because it is an important component of the body’s Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF).

Sorry the picture is a bit blury, The snow doesn't tend to give me much light through my windows :P




Have you ever used this before? Leave a comment, let me know your thoughts :)




Follow my blog with Bloglovin',

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.