New me, new clothes

So as part of the new me I have decided to re-do my hair, it is now a light brown and I have a full fringe.. here is a new photo of me, ignore the fat arms lol.. So hard to loose weight on the old arms!!
It's actually really hard to take photos of yourself with short arms too lol. 
but anyway this is the new me, the happy me!! 



I am also wearing my new £3.99 top from New Look!!!

I love these style tops I own millions, Black blue pink yellow every colour they are so easy andso comfy and cheap too!!


here is the link to the top: click

The colour is gorgeous I have never seen this colour before and it suits me because of my hair too!! 

I also bought in the SALE!!
A linen jacket.. white
I saw it months ago and it was too expensive but I fell in love so I thought if it was meant to be it will be in the sale when I go to look and it was!! I was over the moon, the first new look shop I visited they only had it in a 12 and I like my jackets big, so I let it go thinking if it is in the 2nd new look shop in my town then I will get it if it is in my size and it was there in a 16, I usually go for 14 but I couldn't let it slip away its gorgeous!!



I actually got the jacket for £10 but on the website it is on sale for £16!

I need to find a nice top that suits it now, when I have I will post up a picture :)


A few weeks ago I also bought this gorgeous top from new look, I can't find the link on the website now but I wanted to show you anyway 
sorry my hair is messy in this picture lol and it's a bit bright =S

Wanted to show you the top detail, not my boobs lol!! 

I think this top is lovely and colourful though I am not sure what I would wear it with or what to.. any ideas??


1 comment:

  1. The colour is gorgeous I have never seen this colour before and it suits me because of my hair too!!

    -Rado Classic watches uk sale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.