Competition time and catch up

Sorry I have been slacking in my posts recently, I will get on this, had a busy few weeks, not actually doing much but busy with my own thoughts I guess.. anyway, I have just teamed up with Emma at Yummymummy blogs - here   


and I am going to appear as a guest blog on her site. My guest blog will be about how I over come a major problem in my life, a problem that I feel only I can deal with, If you saw my personal post a while back you will know what it is about.. if not keep an eye out and I will let you know when it is up on Emma's blog :)







Also this week FUNKYDIVAA!! are having a competition 

on Facebook where the lucky winner gets
a £50 voucher to spend at FunkyDivaa.



Simply send an email at melissafunkydivaa@hotmail.co.uk by THURSDAY 12PM quoting "COMP1" to be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 GIFT VOUCHER to spend online at FUNKYDIVAA.COM. 

Get your Saturday night outfit sorted with funkydivaa.com!" 


GO GO GOOOOOOO! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.