Shoes

So nearly the end of university and I decided I needed new shoes to go out into the business world with

New Look £12.99 bargain!!!! 

I am not really a shoe addict, but I can see this changing haha

Excuse the fat feet, this is what I get when I don't run for a week!!


I have never really been a fan of heels, but these I fell in love with, I love the pattern on the in-side, and these go perfect with my black business trousers. 

I do need to paint my toe nails though lol

next on the list is a business like handbag =) 

Do you have any suggestions??

xXx




3 comments:

  1. i love the leopard print lining of these xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too, my fav print pattern xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yh the leopard lining is gorge!!
    Izzy <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.