I have 145 followers and I realised I don't know that much about any of you..

please come say Hi =)



I will start with myself.
I am Charlotte
From the UK. a lovely place called Stratford upon Avon, (shakespears birth place)
but I now live in Staffordshire.
My nail nail varnish is the Barry M instant effect.
Favourite moisturiser is Avon Solutions 
anything else you would like to know, please leave a comment!? 



can I ask you some questions??

Whats your name?
where are you from, uk, america, mars? 
What is your favourite nail varnish ever?
Favourite moisturiser? 
anything else you would like to tell me??


Would love to get to know you all and find out your little favourite things too

love charlotte 

xXx



1 comment:

  1. Breville BJE200XL16 March, 2011

    Hi! I'm Lena, from the Philippines.
    Favorite moisturiser is the Johnsons. :)
    Favorite hobbies are: reading, surfing net, and jigsaw puzzles.



    http://juicersreviewed.com/breville-bje200xl/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.