catching up





Day 10 - A picture of the person you spend the most time with
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Day 12 - A picture of something you love


I am a few behind sorry, so a catch up.


Day 10 - This is a hard one, I don't spend much time with anyone at the moment as my last year of uni is so busy, I am always on here doing something or other.
so this will have to do, 


Day 11 - Something I hate, wow this is hard.. 
food wise, I guess it would be pea's lol or some veg maybe some meta.
Person, would be Kerry Katona,
but item, would be, 

 

As much as we all need it to live, I hate how we have to need it to live. 
It causes so many problems in the world, but it also helps us progress, it's a complicated one, but I hate money for how it makes people change.





Day 12 - A picture of something you love
This is easy,
I love friendship, I love having a boyfriend (when I do)
I love my friends and life
but one thing my life would be dull without is
Music, can not live without it



xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.