One Tree Hill


One Tree Hill.. or should I say one TRUE hill!
My weakness 

I am obsessed, I have been for years and I finally got around to buying the all the box sets and now I am even more obsessed!!

If you are ever feeling down I strongly recommend having a watch, it gives a perspective on life, and I love some of the quotes that come out as well. 

I feel inspired when watching, I feel I have to
do something with my life and to not just worry about the usual 'boys, money'

I find I can just sit and watch and all my troubles are shown in a different light.





I love Sophia Bush and Hilarie Burton
I feel they are both a little bit of me in each character 
and who wouldn't want to get with a gorgeous Chad Micheal Murray.. yummm!! 

I hope if you have not seen it, you have give this show a go. you won't be let down! xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.