Day22

As a huge fan of Katie Price, I thought I must do a post on her new Day22 clothing and Accessories collection. 


I have been waiting weeks and weeks for this, since it was confirmed by Katie herself. and this morning at 10am Katie's Day22 went Live, her website went live and Spoiled Rotten went live with their collection of Day22 clothes too.




I'm going to show you all some of my favourite designs from the site day22.co.uk







£50








£68




My Favourite!!!


£95


The only thing I am disappointed about is the price, they are meant to be high-street prices, but no way can I afford any of these at the moment..
there is also a delivery rate of £4.60 to UK residents 

I rate the designs 10/10
The price 4/10
The delivery 7/10 



1 comment:

  1. Wow tht is such a lush jumper and noooo way in my price range so il jst hav to look at a picture of it :(
    £95! Really??! Not even Topshop r tht steep! Will hav to stick with my primark unfortuatley.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.