I felt I had to make a post about a beautiful piece of jewellery I brought for myself of a very gifted jewellery designer 'Wallpaper Rose'. The stunning necklace is called Lory


From the moment I saw this item on the website I had to buy it. I recommend this website to anyone and everyone and especially if you treasure such gorgeous jewellery. The service I received was friendly and when the necklace arrived a lot of care had been taken into wrapping it in blue tissue paper and a lovely little card saying Thankyou. 


Please take a look at the website for more beautiful pieces of jewellery. I hope you find yourself a lovely little treasure 
http://www.wallpaperrose.bigcartel.com/products






1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.