make-up sale blog


If you would like anymore information or another picture
please leave a comment

Full details at the bottom of this post 





17 by Eley Kishmoto
Kiss Lip Gloss
boots.com

£1.00 + 
30p postage 

Never been used
see picture for full details










GOSH 
Pressed sun powder 
06 Amazing Sun

Been used once, the pad is half covered with the powder
but it didn't suit my skin tone. You can easily replace the pad. 
Powder looks un-used

£5 +
50p postage






GOSH
Quattro eye shadow
31 Aquarius
Been used, a lot of eyeshadow powder left as you can see from the picture. 
the brush has been used, you can easily replace it. 


£5 +
50p postage














  • Postage as stated
  • Item is conditioned as stated and any marks/tears/stains etc will be noted on the information of the item 
  • Actual item is in the picture
  • If new, I will say it is new! 
  • Based on a first come first serve and I have the right to refuse sale if I believe it is a scam. (although I am assured my lovely followers are all very reliable) 
  • United Kingdom ONLY  Apologies to International followers
  • Sorry I do not accept returns or refunds, so if you have any questions, please ask before hand
  • If the first buyer fails to pay within 3 days, the selected item will go back for a re-sale. 
  • If you are under 16 years old, then please ask permission from your parent or guardian first
  • All of my items come from a smoke-free and pet free home
  • Payment by Paypal only 
  • Will post as soon as payment is cleared through paypal
    •  standard postage and will take 2-6 days to arrive
    • If you require a more secure postage, i.e signature required please mention in the email and an extra £1.00 will be added






How to get your chosen item 

Please e-mail me at charlotte-simms@hotmail.co.uk
or leave a comment below

with the item/s you would like to buy and your paypal email address, so i can then forward a paypal recipt to your account
  • Please check all your details are correct, including your shipping address on paypal, I am not responsible if the item gets delivered to the wrong address that was on your paypal account




1 comment:

  1. the gosh product looks good.

    thought you'd be interested in my 100-piece elf makeup palette, black crackle nail polish, and Ulta cosmetics giveaway!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/02/makeup-muses-makeup-more-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.