Lipsy



Valentines day coming up and for those who are with gorgeous boyfriends your probably going to want a lovely dress for the lovely dinner he is going to take you to (yeah I wish too, mine will probably want a black ops game with me on the xbox) but whether you have a valentine or not there is no reason not to check out these stunning evening dresses for any occasion for a very good price.


click here

I have been a fan of Lipsy for a long time and I am often checking out their stunning dresses as well as their tops and jeans and everything else!

These are some of my favourites  


£60


£45


If your looking for something cheaper why not check out these

Was £65 
NOW £32.50 
and I think I might buy this myself! 

If your not a dress girl there are always gorgeous tops to choose from!

£20

£40




£60

If you love Pixie Lott, check out her designs on the website

All items shown are my preferable style please check the website for many more designs as I know my taste may not suit everyone's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.